- The festival will take place Wed. Sept. 29 - Sat. Oct. 2 at the Nugget Resort in Sparks,
- Wednesday is a bonus day for Full Festival pass holders and VIP pass holders and their registered guests.
- Group rate hotel rooms are available through the Nugget by calling 1-800-648-1177 and using the group rate code GUKE21. Scroll to bottom of home page for rates.
- Registration begins Wednesday 2PM and at 8AM on subsequent mornings. Bonus activities for Wednesday TBA.
- Instructional workshops.
- Vendor Marketplace Wednesday afternoon, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 8:30-5:30.
- Daily performances, demonstrations, mini-lessons, and open-mic on the Foyer Stage.
- Free Beginner Lessons Thursday through Saturday
- Super Raffle on Saturday morning. You must be present to win. Purchase raffle tickets next to the registration desk.
- Opening Night Jam & Festivities, Wednesday 7:30 PM - Sierra 5 Stage, Full Pass Holders and Room Guests only, see Festival Schedule page for more details.
- Foyer Stage open to jams every evening. Email me if you'd like to organize a group jam.
- Headliner performance Thursday 7:30 PM, Sierra 5 Stage.
- Concert Friday 7:30 PM in the Celebrity Showroom.
- Headliner performance and Grand Finalé Saturday 7:30 PM, Sierra 5 Stage.
- All seating is open except for VIP Reserved section. Please respect that area for those who purchased VIP packages.
- The Celebrity Showroom will also be open seating, except for VIP reserved seats.
Passes, in the form of wearable lanyards/badges, are required to attend workshops & shows. Buy Passes Here.
- The vendor marketplace and Foyer Stage are free and open to the public on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, 9AM-5:30PM.
- Saturday morning "Super Raffle" is free to attend. Raffle tickets will be available next to the registration desk.
This is an all-ages festival. Children with the ability to quietly and attentively take part in workshops may attend, but require the same lanyard/badge as adults as seating is limited. Children may also attend concerts. Beginner ukulele lessons will be offered on the Public Stage Friday & Saturday.
After purchasing passes you will receive a confirmation email and your name will be added to our registration list. If you do not receive a confirmation, please email email@example.com. Print out and bring your email confirmation to the registration table on the second floor of the Nugget resort to receive your Festival Pass lanyards & badges. If you do not have a printer, bring photo ID. You must wear your lanyard/badge to all festival workshops and performances.
COVID SAFETY PRECAUTIONS, ATTENDANCE LIMITATIONS
We will comply with all state, county, or Nugget safety requirements that may be in place. As of early June, mask requirements have been lifted for vaccinated individuals, but it is strongly recommended that you only attend the festival if you will be fully vaccinated against Covid
Public access to the Foyer Stage, Vendor Marketplace, and Celebrity Showroom cannot be controlled. Because of this and to protect others, once again, it is strongly recommended that you only attend the festival if you will be fully vaccinated against Covid. The majority of our audience (and your humble producers) are mature adults and we want to keep everyone as safe as possible.
ALL FESTIVAL PASS SALES ARE FINAL
Your safety is paramount and the possibility of ongoing restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic still exists. Therefore, the pass-holder areas of this year's festival will be limited to a smaller number of attendees than normal. In order to ensure that we can produce a festival of the same quality you have come to expect, we must work with financial certainty and will not issue refunds for any reason.
However, we realize that "life happens," therefore, PASSES ARE FULLY TRANSFERABLE. You are welcome to gift or resell your passes at any time before they are claimed at registration. We will assist you with reselling by adding a “sticky post” to our Facebook page and a listing on our website where you can post your contact information offering passes for resale. All privacy and private sale risks are assumed by you, the pass owner.
If you resell or otherwise wish to transfer passes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include:
- “Pass Transfer” as the subject line
- The name(s) the pass was purchased under
- The name(s) of the new pass-holder
- The number and types of passes being transferred.
Should this year's festival be delayed again for any reason, all registration information will automatically be credited toward the new festival dates.
If you have any questions or are unsure of what to buy, please contact me.
• text message 775.220.0995 at any time
• call 775.220.0995 between 9A-9P Pacific time
• email email@example.com
I sincerely appreciate all of you! ~ Douglas