Updates as of June 10
What You Need To Know: Festival Options, Safety, Cancellation Policy
- The festival will take place Wed. Sept. 29 - Sat. Oct. 2 at the Nugget Resort in Sparks,
- Wednesday is a bonus day for Full Festival pass holders and VIP pass holders and their registered guests. Activities TBA.
- Group rate hotel rooms are available through the Nugget by calling 1-800-648-1177 and using the group rate code GUKE21. Scroll to bottom of this page for rates.
WHEN WILL THE SCHEDULE BE POSTED?
- This is targeted for the end of June. Coordinating with all of the instructors takes time and this year carries extra challenges. A list of classes should be available prior to that. Feel free to contact me in the meantime with any specific questions.
DURING THE DAY, THURS-FRI-SAT, 9AM - 5PM
- Registration begins Wednesday 2PM and at 8AM on subsequent mornings. Bonus activities for Wednesday TBA.
- Instructional workshops. The schedule and topics will be posted soon.
- Vendor Marketplace Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
- Daily performances, demonstrations, mini-lessons, and open-mic on the Foyer Stage.
- Super Raffle on Saturday morning. You must be present to win. Purchase raffle tickets next to the registration desk.
- Opening Night Jam, Wednesday 7:30 PM - Sierra Stage.
- Foyer Stage open to jams every evening. Email me if you'd like to organize a group jam.
- Headliner performances Thursday & Friday 7:30 PM, Sierra Stage.
- Concert Finale Saturday 7:30 PM, Celebrity Showroom.
Passes, in the form of wearable lanyards/badges, are required to attend workshops & shows. Buy Passes Here.
- The vendor marketplace and daytime stage are free and open to the public on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, 9AM-4PM.
- Saturday morning "Super Raffle" is free to attend. Raffle tickets will be available next to the registration desk.
This is an all-ages festival. Children with the ability to quietly and attentively take part in workshops may attend, but require the same lanyard/badge as adults as seating is limited. Children may also attend concerts.
After purchasing passes you will receive a confirmation email and your name will be added to our registration list. If you do not receive a confirmation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Print out and bring your email confirmation to the registration table on the second floor of the Nugget resort to receive your Festival Pass lanyards & badges. If you do not have a printer, bring photo ID. You must wear your lanyard/badge to all festival workshops and performances.
COVID SAFETY PRECAUTIONS, ATTENDANCE LIMITATIONS
We will comply with all state, county, or Nugget safety requirements that may be in place. As of early June, mask requirements have been lifted for vaccinated individuals.
- All seating is open except for VIP Reserved section.
- Workshop seating will be reduced by increasing the space between chairs.
- The Celebrity Showroom will be open seating except for VIP reserved seats.
Public access to the Foyer Stage, Vendor Marketplace, and Celebrity Showroom cannot be controlled. Because of that and to protect others, it is strongly recommended that you only attend the festival if you will be vaccinated against Covid. We are optimistic that things will be closer to normal by our festival dates, but once again, the majority of our audience (and your humble producers) are mature adults and we want to keep everyone as safe as possible.